Make Your Dream a Reality and Get Your New Business Off the Ground
In the Pioneer Entrepreneurial empowerment program you and your cohort of small business leaders will have the following learning objectives and benefits:
- Define and adopt an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Organize an entrepreneurial approach to reduce the risks of failure.
- Clarify your business idea that fits your vision, mission, and guiding principles.
- Develop a clear picture of your ideal customer, the market, and the right marketing approach.
- Examine the right business model for the idea to generate enough revenues to meet the goals.
- Review the various functional areas of your business to ensure compliance with local, state, and federal laws.
- Define and examine the concepts of planning, preparedness, and readiness to manage risk.
This program includes 12 modules:
- Module 1: Developing a Mindset for Success
- Module 2: Defining Your Driving Vision and Values
- Module 3: Choosing the Right Business for You
- Module 4: Identifying Your Target Market and Your Niche
- Module 5: Deciding What You Offer and How
- Module 6: Setting Up the Essentials for Running Your Business
- Module 7: Branding Your Business
- Module 8: Choosing the Right Price
- Module 9: Setting Up an Effective Marketing Plan
- Module 10: Launching Your Business
- Module 11: Tracking Your Progress
- Module 12: Moving Forward